We seek partner agents worldwide. We will rely on our partner agents to operate services, and develop the market together.
A brief plan contains the followings:
- We seek exclusive partner agents both national or regional;
- We provide AIS base stations to partner agents at cost price;
- Partner agents are responsible for building network of AIS base stations, and can carry out partner user agreement in their countries or regions;
- Partners agents exclusively distribute our service, and share sales revenue with us;
- If necessary, we support deployment of local servers, and localize operation.
Basic requirements to become our partner agents include followings:
- You are in the shipping industry and have a wide range of customer relationships, for example you are shipping agents, charts suppliers or navigational equipment suppliers, etc.;
- There are many branches in your agent area, AIS network construction can be quickly completed;
- Hopefully You have technical background in communication, information services, or are able to seek professional support to facilitate the building of AIS base station.
If you are interested, please submit an Application report, we will contact you and provide detailed plans. The submission should include followings:
- Your company's introduction;
- Your advantages as an agent of Shipfinder;
- Your plan on building network of base stations;
- National or regional market analysis;
- National or regional marketing plans;
- Opinions and recommendations of features or prices about Shipfinder;
- We have developed agents in the following countries or regions and no longer accept agent Applications:Germany,USA,
No matter whether you own AIS data resources or operate similar services, Shipfinder is open to discuss with you about cooper--ations including AIS data exchange and other business cooperations.
Welcome to contact us!